top of page
HOW TO ORDER
Click HERE to see information on pricing, cake sizes and details you need to send me the information I need to provide you with a quote. To order, please fill out the ENQUIRY FORM.
There is a 3-4-week minimum on occasion cakes and all dates are subject to availability. Payment is required in full at the time of ordering your cake, without this your order is not secure or if your order is over a 2 months in advance a £20 non-refundable deposit to secure your date in advance.
ALL OTHER BAKES
Click through our website, each page provides information on flavours, sizes and pricing. To order, please fill out the ENQUIRY FORM
Click HERE to see information on pricing, cake sizes and details you need to send me the information I need to provide you with a quote.
Our Standard Flavours:
▪ Vanilla sponge filled with vanilla buttercream OR white chocolate buttercream
▪ Lemon sponge filled with lemon curd and zesty lemon buttercream
▪ Salted caramel sponge filled with salted caramel buttercream
Chocolate sponge filled with chocolate orange buttercream OR chocolate buttercream
▪ Coffee and walnut cake with chocolate buttercream OR coffee buttercream
▪ Victoria sponge, strawberry jam with vanilla buttercream
Our Additional Flavours:
▪ Biscoff sponge, Biscoff spread with Biscoff buttercream
▪ Blackberry sponge with gin buttercream
▪ Chocolate sponge, Nutella spread and Nutella buttercream OR White chocolate Kinder buttercream
▪ Cherry Bakewell with almond buttercream
▪ Vanilla sponge with white chocolate & raspberry buttercream
▪ Red velvet sponge with vanilla Buttercream (top tier only)
We offer generic gift vouchers with values of £10 and Christmas gift vouchers of any denomination from £5 or above. Gift vouchers can be purchased at the shop, we do not offer E-gift vouchers just yet.
Once your cake has been delivered, it is best to keep it in a dry place at room temperature, on a flat sturdy surface, away from sunlight, in its original box. Store any leftovers and consume within 3-5 days.
COLLECTING YOUR CAKE
You can collect your cake from The Village Cakery Shop anytime between 11 - 4pm (Other collection times are on an individual basis and subject to availability)
Churchdown delivery is free of charge, other local delivery is at a small cost.
Any changes to orders can be made if 2 weeks prior to your collection date. Cancellation of orders and return of payments are considered on an individual basis with up to 10 days prior to the due date. Please note, any cancellation up to 7 days before collection date are non-refundable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Click HERE to see our T&C
bottom of page